The following descriptions are provided to give you brief summaries of some of the programs, seminars, and workshops we offer.
Be Here Now - Make the most of every moment
- Realizing that we can not add even an hour to our day, this presentation addresses the question of “what can I do today to manage tomorrow…?”
Career Exploration - Finding the ideal career
- The presentation provides resources to discovering your niche. Participants will better understand job verses career.
Emotional Intelligence - Understanding the root causes of your emotions, the emotions of others, and how to use them, can help you to effectively identify who you are and how you interact with others
- This course is intended for individuals at all levels who want to increase their communication effectiveness personally and professionally. By understanding, mastering, and incorporating their skills in emotional intelligence towards their journey to success. Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation.
This in emotional intelligence workshop is designed to help you in the following ways:
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- Effectively impact others.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Understand, use and manage your emotions.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Identify the benefits of (EI) emotional intelligence.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
Cause and Effect - Making every action a positive reaction
- For every action, there is a reaction. This presentation encourages values, beliefs, morals, critical thinking.
Conflict Resolution - Resolving issues in a positive manner
- Communication is the key in all that we do and at every level in life. There is just no way around it.
Believing in yourself - Putting your abilities in to practice
- This seminar support the understanding that everyone has a purpose, and it provides guidelines to discovering that purpose.
Male and Female Relationships - Getting a better understanding
- This presentation promotes having Respect for one another. It’s important that we all get along with one another; it makes the world a better place to live.
Route To Reaching Your Goal - Preparing for the journey
- This presentation uses the analogy of driving to your desired destination (Goals). Today we are taking a cerebral journey. You will be a series of landmarks, challenges, and situations, to discuss and share ways to triumph over them. On this mental drive, I will provide a few tips to aid us. This journey is titled, “Route to Reaching Your Goal”. At the end of our intellectual trip, I will offer you a few words to live by as we go our way to pursue our own destinations. Join with me now as we begin The Route to Reaching Your Goal.
Light At The End of The Tunnel - Pressing forward
- My goal to day is to cause you to think, become proactive in your individual roles, and passionately seek after the light at the end of your tunnel.
There Is No Turning Back - Leaving the ship
- When you step out on faith, you should have the mindset of a ..., leaving no excurse to return because you did not obtain your goal.
Money and Time Management – Living With True Freedom
- People avoid setting goals because they fear they won’t attain them. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
Steps To A Better Education - The need to know
- Education is an investment, which begins before a child sets foot into a classroom. This is a presentation that can address proper preparedness in favor of education for all ages.
Whose Responsibility Is It? – Parent / Children / Teacher / Minister…
- Today, we want to discuss with you the matter of responsibility. We not her to preach, stand of a petiole, or pretend that we have all the answers. Our goal to day is to cause you to think, become proactive in your individual roles, and passionately seek after the light at the end of your tunnel.
The Benefit of Being Involved – Extracurricular Activities
- The Benefits of Being Involved In Extracurricular Activities presentation provide participants with at least ten benefits to being involved in Extracurricular Activities while pursuing your educational goals
Survival in the Educational Pipeline – Survival Techniques
- Survival in the Educational Pipeline presentation shares with participants at least ten Survival techniques while pursuing their educational goals in the Educational Pipeline:
Divorce/Separation - Parent Education and Family Stabilization course
- Divorce is one of the most stressful changes in your life. It changes people from partners in marriage to single individuals again, and can result in loss of love and affection, traditional family and home, emotional support and financial stability. It is important to understand what to expect and how to cope with divorce. In America today, half of the couples getting married will be divorced with ten years. For, the more you know about it, the better you will be able to cope with possible changes. We are here to help our children cope with a situation that they have no control over; however the situation will affect their developing stage. Therefore, it is essential that this matter be handled with care. We are not here to preach, but facilitate the seminar, and we hope that you find the information that is provided helpful.
Foundation for a Successful Marriage – Building on Solid Ground
- Can you envision possessing all of the skills and techniques to acquire the ideal marriage; the marriage the Creator intended? You deserve to be loved, happy, and to share your love and happiness with your God given mate. The first institution ordained by God was marriage, which is a lifetime commitment; therefore we should consider these principles before making such a sacred vow.
- Join us for an opportunity to build the Godly marriage; you deserve nothing less than to live this life to the fullest with the one you love. Believe us when we say, this is an opportunity to cherish; there is not another investment that compares to your marriage. The Foundation for a Successful Marriage is for those couples planning to marry, just married, or wanting to enhance, develop, repair, and or secure their marriage.
- Every marriage will encounter challenges; The Foundation for a Successful Marriage provides the necessary skills to overcome any challenge. The Foundation for a Successful marriage will address various areas, which will enable you to have a rock-solid marriage filled with blissful moments and memories.