Foundation for a Successful Marriage Course
You MUST register through this website:
- Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to class start time.
- Do not arrive late, you will not be admitted if you arrive late.
- Children are NOT permitted in the class. Please do not bring them. No exceptions.
- Upon completion, the student will receive a certificate.
- Bring a Pen or Pencil, bring a snack. Anticipate the classroom may be cold and bring a jacket
- The Foundation for a Successful Marriage course is for those couples planning to marry, just married, or wanting to enhance, develop, repair, and or secure their marriage.
- The Foundation for a Successful Marriage course address the court mandated subject areas and more for Florida.
- The Foundation for a Successful Marriage course is at least 24 hours and may consit of two days at 12 hours each day or four days at 4 hours each.
- The Foundation for a Successful Marriage course is an instructor-led program designed to educate couples on the biblical principals of marriage, parenthood, finances, and health and nutrition. Every marriage will encounter challenges; The Foundation for a Successful Marriage provides the necessary skills to overcome any challenge and provides an oppertunty for couples to learn more about themselves and each other.
- This course will be conducted through a combination of personal instruction, multimedium, and interactive participation from couples (workbook included).
- The Foundation for a Successful Marriage course shall provide each coulpe who completes the course with a ceritificate of completion.
How to Register:
- Pre-registration is required. Both parties must bring a valid (not expired) government issued picture identification that have the date of birth and gender listed on it.
- Both parties MUST be at least 18 years of age (Florida Law allows 16 and 17 year olds to marry with the consent of both parents).
- Attendance is required of both parties, couples must attend together and each attendee should register themselve.
- The Foundation for a Successful Marriage course is funded by program fees, individual contributions, corporate support and grants. The program is fee-based, however financial assistance is available to ensure the program is accessible to all who are interested.
- Reschedule: $0.00 (Prepaid fees will be transferred to rescheduled classes).
- You MUST register on line before the start of your class.
View Calendar for Schedule Dates
Pay for desired program:
Important Note: When completing checkout form, please be sure to include County, Case Number, and provide a contact number or email address by which we may contact you, in message field, should the need occurs.
If you have any further questions about the course, please call 727-481-3789 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern or you may contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org