- Our premarital course address the court mandated subject areas and more for Florida.
- This four-hour instructor-led program is designed to educate couples on marriage and parenthood as well as provide training on relationship skills and the importance of financal accountability.
- The premarital course will be conducted through a combination of personal instruction, multimedium, and interactive participation from couples (workbook included).
- The premarital course shall provide each coulpe who completes the course with a ceritificate of completion.
How to Register:
- Pre-registration is required. Both parties must bring a valid (not expired) government issued picture identification that have the date of birth and gender listed on it.
- Both parties MUST be at least 18 years of age (Florida Law allows 16 and 17 year olds to marry with the consent of both parents).
- Attendance is required of both parties, couples must attend together and each attendee should register themselve.
- Tuition: Prepaid tuition is $35.00 credit or debit card online, at least two business days prior to class date. Tuition is $35.00 exact cash or money order at the door (Call in advance to check availability).
- Reschedule: $0.00 (Prepaid fees will be transferred to rescheduled classes).
- You MUST register on line before the start of your class.
You MUST register through this website:
- Check-in begins 30 minutes prior to class start time and the class is 8:30 a.m. to 1:30pm.
- Do not arrive late, you will not be admitted if you arrive late.
- Children are NOT permitted in the class. Please do not bring them. No exceptions.
- Upon completion, the student will receive a certificate.
- Bring a Pen or Pencil, bring a snack. Anticipate the classroom may be cold and bring a jacket
Pay for desired program:
View Calendar for Schedule Dates
Important Note: When completing checkout form, please be sure to include County, Case Number, and provide a contact number or email address by which we may contact you, in message field, should the need occurs.
If you have any further questions about the course, please call 727-481-3789 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern or you may contact us by email email@example.com.